Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You Enjoy Myself, Yes?

12:30 in the a.m. and I have nothing better to do than blog post!

I looked over my last post and noticed it was way too fucking long and I'm sure most of you don't want to take the time to read all of my insipid bullshit so I'll try to keep the posts cut down a bit.

I really enjoy the first half of this song.


Doubt you'll listen to the whole thing but maybe give it a shot?

So I've been watching Party Down recently (very funny show and it's available on Netflix instant stream) and it reignited an old celebrity crush:

Lizzy Caplan
Hnnnnggghh

If you haven't seen Party Down, you may also know her from Cloverfield or Mean Girls. She definitely has a spot in my top 3 now. But seriously, I highly recommend Party Down. Go out and watch one episode and you won't be sorry.

So have you guys been keeping up with Adventure Time like I have? I watch that show religiously like a seven year old and I love it. I think my favorite episode of season 3 so far would be the gladiator episode. I feel kinda ashamed about how excited I am every time Monday night rolls around.

Four weeks?

I promised I'd leave my posts short, so I'll just leave you with this since I'm all out of different comics to post.

Fuck y'all it makes me smile





33 comments:

  1. Very enjoyable song! Until the end it gets sorta wierd with the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is groovy. Thanks for introducing them to us

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out Regular Show. Pretty interesting too. As do you, I watch Adventure Time with my kids religiously. It's the pointless shenanigans we grew up with that gets us into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good song, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! the comic at the end really made me smile since my dog did the same thing this morning! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. +followed Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watch Adventure Time with my kids too. Awesome show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah... i gave it a shot and listened to the whole thing.. pretty cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. im following. i don't do adventure time, but i have a dog that does the same as the comic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dog comic always makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. dogs... they do strange things with their leashes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I laughed a lot harder than I should at the dog comic. You have yourself a follower, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dog comic and Adventuretime. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. im okay with this. please continue

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's actually a show I've been meaning to check out. As far as "You Enjoy Myself," I've heard it before, both on CD and in concert. Seen them 20 times, but it's been about 8 years since the last time I saw them.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great song! And i liked the dog comics haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adventure time automatically earns you a plus one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. +follow i love the comic at the bottom it makes me smile too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post man, i love your posts +follow

    ReplyDelete
  20. relaxing song, just what i needed :D
    +1

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a good song to just chill out to, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shes hot! and that song is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome song and the dog pictures is freakin funny. following for more humor!

    ReplyDelete
  24. adventure time is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good stuff my good man, this blog keeps me well interested.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact you through email address?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete