Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pew Pew

Blogblogblogblogblog.

I don't delude myself into thinking that my blog is important, nor do I really think that people care what I have to say. Sometimes it's nice to see your thoughts laid out on your computer screen, though. I blog for myself. You people just happen to be able to read it.


Can you dig it?

That's my second favorite song on the album behind Harmonix.

It sucks, but I think I'm getting burned out on hanging out with my friends a lot. It's not that I don't want to see them, it's just that we never do anything worthwhile. I drive twenty minutes out there to either sit around someone's house and watch television or go out and spend money on things that I really don't want to. I feel bad about it. I think the solution would either be to throw new friends into the mix or suggest doing something actually fun. Going out and doing something stupid. Any suggestions?

Do some old fashioned dudes still hold this opinion for realsies?

I would not want to date/marry/court/fraternize with a girl that I couldn't talk to. If she's boring or says stupid shit I am out. I'm not going to pretend physical attraction isn't important too, but I really wouldn't want to hang around a pretty rock all the time.

Anyway, I have nothing else to say today. Be well, fellow bloggers. On second thought that doesn't sound like me. Stay fresh? Later.

37 comments:

  1. I blog for myself as well. As for your friend problem, I'm afraid I can't help you lol. And I completely agree about the girl thing. I could never go out with an idiot, no matter how hot she may be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a hug bro. I'll send you an e-card. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always post a tune I've never heard before and I almost always like it. Totally agree with you on the girl thing too. My marriage wouldn't have lasted if we couldn't talk about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Well im interested. Followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is more important than you may think, writing is an art. following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys should explore more. explore your city, check to see if there are any alleged "hauntings" in your area and go check them out. pitch in for gas and snacks and go for a spin and blast some tunes while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me and My friends do that alot, but luckly next Sat. where actually doing some freaking awesome, I cant wait to see Blink182 in concert.Same feelings about dumb gals too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you need to add some more activity in your life. preferably something that will be social too in order to meet new people. +followed because awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome, and I only suggest you do that because it's what me and my friends do, and we have a lot of fun doing it. Also, pretty girls are sometimes dumb because they feel they don't have to try as hard as other average or below average girls do. They think that their looks will be more than enough talk. meh. go for the average or maybe a little below average. you'd be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good stuff, took a little while to decrypt it all though :D

    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff. I like your intro, blogging for yourself is the way to be. Gotta please yourself, thats what matters. This site isn't fairly legit, it's completely legit. Followed, keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  12. a proper lady is disease ridden

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing song by an amazing band. I introduced these guys to my bachelor thesis' prof tutor. I understand how you feel about choosing partners, there's got to be chemistry in order to do so. Great blog followed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol a pretty rock? I hope you get out of your bored slump soon, but thanks for sharing the funny comic :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i dont like pagan heathenistic blasphemous filth

    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great song.
    Sorry that you feel that way.
    Definitely let them know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good band. They're from my hometown of West Palm Beach, FL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Smart women are very intriguing, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still can't get over how a good band came out of West Palm Beach. As far as I know that's never happened before. All we've ever had is the Williams sisters and Burt Reynolds.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I feel ya. And I definitely can't be with a girl that's dumb. I like being around smart people. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. That comic made my day! I'm sure there are still some gentlemen out there...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Surfer Blood, good pick, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're a great blogger! I see why you have so many followers! +follow

    ReplyDelete
  24. but pretty rocks are soooo much fun. Its like talking to a wall only that is a pretty rock... wait, nevermind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. well a pretty rock can be really cute, too :D

    i think u need new friends, u drive 20 minutes to watch tv? oh noes :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good stuff...coming back for more!

    ReplyDelete