Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poppin' Fresh

I just finished watching the last episode of Avatar. Not space Pocahontas, but the last airbender.

I liked it. That is all.

Do I even need a caption?


SO. Have you guys heard the joke about Helen Keller?
No?
Neither has she.


I pretty much was just trying to take up space so that nothing would get in the way of

Too. Many.. Ninjas.


The only thing is, once you die, there's no way to reset the game without refreshing the page. Sorry about that, there was no other embed (is that the right word to use in this context? Hell if I know) available.



One of the most simple games I've played, and yet one of the most addicting.

Nobody can beat my score. I fucking dare you to try.



Consider yourself fucking dared.

If you do manage to beat my score, post a screenshot or something and I'll give you some sort of reward. A request or I'll write about something you want or...I don't know. I doubt y'all bitches can get even close, though.


Sorry, but I'm too tired to write anything of value today (this carries the implication that anything I've ever written on A Fairly Legit Blog has been of value) so I'll leave with that ^ challenge, and my usual comic and song. Enjoy.

Compliments of superpoop.


The Postal Service is one of the few musical experiences in which nearly every song by that group I like (that sentence was butchered somewhere along the way. Butfuckit.). Ben Gibbard, consider yourself forgiven for marrying Zooey. I could never stay mad at you. NGL (not gonna lie) though, your music videos are pretty mediocre. I suggest playing Too Many Ninjas while you listen.

Caution: it gets pretty funky around 2:18


Love,
          TBD nom de plume

44 comments:

  1. I just copied that ninja game's code....Hell yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite songs by TP Service, as I call them. On account of the emo shit they leak now and then. Also... There were way too many ninjas for me. At least during my blogruns :p

    -JKane

    ReplyDelete
  3. My connection's pretty laggy right now ,but i'l beat your score in the future. Also props for posting something interesting although you felt bored and without inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  4. dead at the first shuriken! damn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool game Ill try and beat your highscore haha not sure ill be able to
    cya mate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, seriously... MASSIVE WTF @ that game... I tried it and I died within 3 ninja's...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How does Helen Keller's mother punish her? She rearranges the furniture.

    Yeah, I'm going to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Helen Keller joke was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked the ninja game bro, I think I'll nab it for my own use if you don't mind. Check out my blog if you're interested; I plan on doing game/tech reviews, humourous anecdotes and "stuff that pisses me off."
    http://stociousslurrings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol i have that crab pic up on my blog
    dmaynenet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ninja game... see you in 3 months!

    Those games are so addicting x_X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gettin my ass whooped, cant.....stop....playing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much in one blog! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ninja game is badass thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  15. God damn that fist ninja, he always gets me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, god, I suck at that game. I GOT A 4, LOL, YAY. And I like your crab. Deal with it, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of random! Love that game though, suck at it but liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Protip for all those playing Too Many Ninjas:

    Letting go of the arrow keys is a quicker way to block a shuriken or ninja coming from behind you because there are no frames in between any stance --> letting go.

    ReplyDelete
  19. legit blog man

    pigdisgusting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha snow white has gained some pounds over the years

    ReplyDelete
  21. that looked like a turtle to me in the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like this blog. I'll check back tomorrow for a new update :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like this blog. I'll check back tomorrow for a new update :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got to 10, but I just got back from four fucking hours of Russian tuition so fuck trying again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Addictive game... Fucking addictive game, I played it about 20 times and couldnt get pas 10 O_o

    ReplyDelete
  27. great game, where can i get it ?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good game but I had trouble walking. That is, I couldn't walk at all! But I still had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  29. well this was an interesting compilation =D

    ReplyDelete
  30. I keep posting my high score which beats your high score. You keep ignoring it! Blaargghl

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Jed Browne
    Wha? where did you post your high score? I don't see it o_O

    ReplyDelete