Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day Two

To hell with living in Hawaii. It's a nice place to visit, but damn I don't want to live here anymore. Back to California in December or something.

I don't know why I only said I like indie folk music; I don't want to limit myself to just forest music. I do like a lot more than that. I have a soft spot for GaGa and Beebs and Ursher and other popular motherfuckers on the radio. I know all the words to all the songs.

I like a lot of music but no one cares.

But whatever, here's a song that I like.





Of course, some of you won't like it, but it's pretty chill music and sounds good to me. To each his own.


What is this I don't even

27 comments:

  1. I actually like that song man.

    Im interested in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you guys like this song, not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should say what the link is to so I don't have to click it to find out :P

    following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome link! I agree with Hawaii being only nice to visit. I lived there for about 2 years before moving back to Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only hawiians really like hawaii. Thats why they hate tourists and want them off their land. You should listen to them and move back to Cali where YOU get to be the racist who tells other people to leave. :] also i enjoyed that song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude...hawaii is the bombdiggity..I spent a summer there...would definitly love to live there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the read. Looking forward to more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. not really my thing, this music. too depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. move to cali, i fucking love it here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I love the pic of the woman ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that song, and the picture of the woman at the end of your post made me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. following and showing daily love...

    check out my blog - still new at this

    http://nixtwiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey mate, thanks so much for the invite! I put you on follow, and did some clicking around on your site. Pretty funny stuff ;) hope you check mine out too, and I'd suggest checking out our forums

    thanks again mate!

    -JKane

    ReplyDelete