Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Check It

What an evening. Three new posts in one day is not as easy as I thought it would be.


Achtung followers: I've got some shit to lay on ya: I'm splitting this blog in two, and creating another one on top of that.

Blog the first: This one, obviously. I'll be focusing on my daily musings and chill music. Some of you may not like my choice in mellow music, but hopefully my sarcastic views will balance out those who feel that way. If not, then fuck your shit. 


Blog the second: Smile, Damn You @ http://laughordont.blogspot.com/ This one is where my comics will be moving, as well as anything else that can make you (yes, you, David) smile/laugh/chuckle/guffaw/snicker/whatever the fuck. No lolcats or any generic shit that you have seen a million times. That's boring.


Blog the third: Learn Some Sh*t @ http://educateyoself.blogspot.com/ And finally, Learn Some Shit is where I'll be providing everyday tips to enhance your stupid life (it's not stupid, I just like being difficult). Life hacks, little known facts, hustlin' tips and the like.


You guys are always talking about how my blog is all over the place, so let's see if this helps anything.
Forsooth, bitches, I will be diversifying my bonds. Diverse content hooooooo!

Also, new polls come with new content now.

Back to your regularly scheduled bullshit:

Is it just me, or is being a pizza delivery boy a pretty legit job? At least for an eighteen year old (yo).


As long as I don't have to deliver to I.C. Wiener

I get to drive around and listen to music or French lessons or whatever the fuck, take pizza to people's houses and best of all get tipped. Maybe it's not as flossy as I'm imagining it is, but hell, it's a job and I need cash.


flossy174 up110 down
Superficially stylish; Showy; Attracts attention with looks or nice things; similar to "bling"; someone or something that is considered cool, stylish, hot, expensive or attractive. 
"Your new cell phone is so flossy"
"That girl got all kinds of floss goin' on"
"We're gonna show up all flossed out" 


Maybe this could be a daily thing.

I don't have a whole lot of experiences with job interviews, but I got a pretty good taste today. I learned that I'm pretty good at making stuff up on the spot about past jobs. I didn't outright lie, but I did fabricate some shit and looked pretty good doing it.

I've got some plans with my money once I get a couple thousand. But that's for another day.

Sarah Jessica Parker: Gross, or the Grossest? Ugly, or the epitome of everything a woman shouldn't be?

My vote goes to "The Grossest"

If you guys didn't like the Too Many Ninjas game (check yesterday's post), then you'll HATE QWOP. However, if you did like Too Many Ninjas, then you'll absolutely despise QWOP. It is one of the most infuriating games I have ever played and now I pass this digitized hate onto you. 

Shit goddamn ass cock nipplefuck


I couldn't find an embed, so you'll have to go straight to the source of this goddamn ass-backwards game.


God help you.


Enjoy some music after that, or don't. Kickin' it somewhat oldschool.

Haters gon' hate

Forever yours,
         TBD nom de plume.

I hope I have at least one follower named David.

45 comments:

  1. i think sarah jessica parker is ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name isn't David... But I'll take it. Thank you for the special treatment, Tony, it's good to be noticed :)

    I lol'd several times, and cried once during the extent of this post. And I sighed, at the thought of having more blogs to follow :p

    Either way mate, still following your thoughts,
    -JKane

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love this blog post, made me lol hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love reading your posts. Usually in my top 5 of the day....check out my new Harlet of the day blog....Just sharing my perversions of the female body....http://harletoftheday.blogspot.com/

    and

    http://as-luciddreaming.blogspot.com/

    Where I share my experiences with Lucid Dreaming....It's a really good read....

    ReplyDelete
  5. south park's episode about sarah jessica parker is really hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not too happy with that picture of sarah jessica parker :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah Jessica parker used to be hot, back in the day of... oh who am I kidding, sorry Jess, you never were that good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally following that life hack blog. Love those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is a horrible abuse of the noble colon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fucking hate that game. Nice post though :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goddamn man. You are ambitious, I'll give you that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo, Smiths.

    I hate pizza delivery guys. When I lived in halls (dorms) at university, I'd order a pizza and specify which entrance to deliver it to. Every fucking time, without fail, I'd get a phonecall 'yeah, hi, you ordered a pizza? Yeah mate, I'm at the main entrance'
    IT'S RAINING AND I HAVE TO PUT SHOES ON TO WALK FOR FIVE MINUTES THROUGH SECURITY-CODED GATES WHEN YOU COULD HAVE DELIVERED IT STRAIGHT TO MY MOTHERFUCKING DOOR WHAT THE FUCK
    I never tipped them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good post lol, Very interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, liking your blog a lot, and very funny post =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to be a pizza delivery boy. Freaking mad tips.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ew sarah jessica parker is so ugly

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love muse's cover of that smiths song

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lets be real. You would jump at the chance to make sexy time with SJP

    Also... Smiths ftw

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is not David, alas, but I know david and he does follow this blog in spirit, much as a prostitute follows a plate of nachos...

    ReplyDelete
  20. God damn you futurama, you always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will never be able to unsee that Sarah Jessica Parker picture, never...

    -NH

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol, pissed myself when i looked at the jessica parker pic

    ReplyDelete
  23. The worth that learned charity aye wears: Following!

    ReplyDelete
  24. In reverend Cerimon there well appears Following!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can't wait to see what your info blog will contain! I'll be checking it now!

    ReplyDelete