Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bangin'

I edit my blogs a lot.

Hmm.

So I was watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure on HBO a while ago and got bored so I proceeded to egress to my room. A little while later, I heard jazz music and moaning, but dismissed it as some other HBO show. Turns out it was some other HBO show, which led to my family walking in to G-String Divaz. It's as awkward as it sounds.

 So that was fun.

In other news, I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt in a strictly platonic way. That dapper man is stylin' like a madcunt 24/7. I swear. I hesitate to say he's my idol, but he very well may be.


My friends call it a man crush, and my friends may be right.


You can imagine how much I liked (500) Days of Summer, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. It's one of my favorite movies, along with the Lion King and A Goofy Movie. I might possibly have a childish taste in movies. Also TV shows. Hmph.

Speaking of (500), JGL wears some Pumas in that movie that are gosh darn elusive as hell to find. I've spent hours looking for shoes like these.

No luck

You can bet your ass that I've stumbled across a myriad of look-alikes, but I've never seen that shoe specifically. If you say you've seen it, I've probably seen the shoe that you think I think is the shoe, but you thought wrong. It's hopeless.

Also, I don't even care what you guys say, I want this messenger bag here:

That thing is steezy.




Here's some Buttersafe for you guys if you'd accept it.

You so crazy



Just scrapped Andrew Bird for the day, decided on Fleet Foxes. Hmm hmmm.

Get me the hell out of Hawaii.
I miss the Cal-i-fornia gurls.


49 comments:

  1. The comic is great, do you have more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed hard at the Buttersafe, wtf.
    Cheers, good reading here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JGL is a freaking awesome actor, but I still remember him most vividly in 10 Things I Hate About You, which also was Heath Ledger's first American movie.

    The more you know! :-P

    Twitter.com/CawlinForReal

    ReplyDelete
  4. You heard that Keanu said he'd be willing to make another Bill and Ted movie? I'm not sure if I should be excited or terrified...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a World War II messenger bag that kicks ass, the things are great for the modern adventurer. Love the comic ;)

    -JKane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive also notcied how JGL was styling on people in The Inception. Dude has swag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a sweet ass messenger bag but the strap was too short so im using a mexican guitar strap. Its from the 60s and has a floral print on it. My dad found it at work and he gave it to me. Im also abnormally tall and wide, so in comparison it looks like im wearing one of those tiny purses that women bring on dates. Its a great conversation starter on dates with ladies as a matter of fact. It might work on a date with another guy but I havent tried that. I draw that next.

    Just lettin you know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha! fucking rollerblades!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool comic.

    Showing some daily love

    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep its getting pretty cold now.. Nice blog, Fairly legit indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great read and especially love the comic, keep up the posts !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. did you jgl is supposed to play the riddler in the new batman movie?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The comic was worth the visit. hope to find some other good stuf here. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I added this one to my favorites, nice job !

    ReplyDelete
  15. he's a good actor, i won't deny that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love buttersafe. Do you like Jazz, then?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to admit I have been in that soft core situation before so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, i love the comic you threw in there :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice blog, obviously a lot of effort has been put into this :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never before seen so many straight guys attracted to another man before, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. As a fellow man-bag owner, I approve of your taste and of Gordon-Levitt - no homo. 500 Days of Summer is completely shit though, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The comic was the shit dude , i can't say anything about 500 days thought , i didn't saw it , I'm just not into romantic comedies

    ReplyDelete
  23. sup bro. i also as a manbag owner approve.
    beck

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Buttersafe. Seriously the best webcomic out there (besides maybe PBF)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Manbag is ok, just as long as you actually use it. And as long as you aren't one of those nerds that carries a messenger bag around because he think he looks "cool" with it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow. that same shit happened to me, but it was Cinemax instead of HBO, and i went outside to smoke after the movie was over (forget what it was now) and came back right when my parents did, and there was bitches fucking on the screen. i still don't think they believe me

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bill and Ted are the shit, love those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorden levitt is a damn good actor....just started following you...I have a life hack blog...check it out

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bill and ted and man-purse. What more can you ask for :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cool comic. Bill and ted is my favorite movie.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That comic is absolutely amazing XD

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome comic. I've been looking for some nice kicks too now that I need a new pair.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That comic was great, and bill and ted is an amazing movie.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm making my own comic too. And Bill and Ted was a funny movie, we got to watch it in school once.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I <3 JGL just as much as you do, no homo.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gordon looks like he stepped out of a GQ... And into a cah!

    ReplyDelete